Mainely Cole’s products are handcrafted with love and your skin in mind, each ingredient is selected to produce maximal benefits for your skin. Your skin is important, its what you wear every day, its on your face, its your body’s largest organ and it IS important that you take care of it both inside and out. Your skin is like a large sponge, with millions of teeny tiny little pores and guess what, what you put on, will be absorbed in. That’s why it is important to know just what exactly you’re putting on it and what are the benefits.
Mainely Cole’s wants you to know what’s in our custom soaps. We’re going to list all of our ingredients and their purpose. Then we’re going to share with you a comparable brand’s ingredients. Which one would you rather lather up and use? We’ll let you make that determination on your own.
Goat’s Milk Soap Bars with Shea Butter
- Fresh Goat’s Milk – for an incredible skin treatment (Softness and Smooths While Moisturizing Skin)
- Olive Oil – excellent cleanser helps to shrink facial pores lessening the appearance of acne(rich in vitamins)
- Coconut Oil – moisturizes skin widely used to treat different skin conditions (dermatitis and psoriasis) adds lather and firmness to soap bar water
- Organic Palm Oil – rich in anti-oxidants and vitamins A, E, K and D. Most ideal for skin offering natural anti-bacterial properties (creamy lather)
- Natural Vitamin E – hydrates and conditions skin for better over all skin health
- Stearic Acid (Vegetable Source) – Lubricant produced from natural fats and acids
- Soy Oil – chock full of fatty acids that are key in maintaining and restoring health and balance to skin helps prevent the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Shea Butter – Which improves overall skin tone (retains moisture to skin). A natural anti-inflammatory with vitamin A & E
- Sodium Hydroxide – salt binds products helps prevent breakdown of ingredients
- Fragrance derived from essential oils – that offers a lasting scent to our goats milk soaps
- Coconut Acid
- Palm Acid
- Tallow Acid
- Palm Kernel Acid
- PEG-12, Fragrance
- Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter
- Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E)
- Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol
- Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Juice
- Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Extract
- Carica Papaya (Papya) Fruit Extract
- Sodium Chloride
- Decyl Glucoside
- Pentasodium Pentetate
- Tetrasodium Etidronate
- Titanium Dioxide
- Iron Oxide
How does Mainely Cole’s stack up against other brands?
We at Mainely Cole’s encourage you to look at your soap differently.
What are the ingredients?
Can you easily identify them?
Do you know the benefits of the ingredients listed?
Share your thoughts in the comments section below, we’d love to hear from you.
We at Mainely Cole’s believe in caring for your skin, that’s why we’re offering $25 off your next purchase of $50 or more now through March 26th (Enter Spring at checkout online at mainelycoles.com, this offer is not available in stores.)